SSA is looking for curious, proactive and enthusiastic people to join the team
– Junior Architect
– Junior Interior Architect
– Junior Communication Specialist
– Graphic Designer
– 3D Visualizer
– Research and development architect
What we expect from you
– Curiosity, enthusiasm and attitude to innovation and research
– Attention to details and accuracy
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent graphic, communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work both in team and independently
– Organizational capacity and self-discipline in order to keep deadlines
– Ability to translate the project briefings into strong concept designs
Depending on your role
– Knowledge of the main 2D and 3D representation software: AutoCad 2D and 3D, Rhino/3DStudio Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Revit;
– Degree in Architecture / Interior Design / Marketing / Communication
How to apply
If you are interested to work with us please submit your CV, Portfolio and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with object specification Role/2019 (i.e.: Junior Architect/2019).
Only PDF Portfolios (5MB max) will be considered.
Please do not send links to websites or Zip files.